Newsline – 22nd July 2011
Newsline is the weekly newsletter from the National Secular Society. Every week we collate the stories and issues or most importance to our members and offer reportage and insight. Our audio edition takes the main stories and offers them in an easy-to-listen podcast, available online and via iTunes subscription (for free).
Join Britain’s only organisation working exclusively towards a secular society www.secularism.org.uk
Listen to the AUDIO VERSION by clicking the play button below
In this week’s Newsline
- Council proposes to force children into faith schools
- NSS honorary associates challenge collective worship law in Lords
- Bath council puts itself in debt to provide a “Christian sixth form”
- Is this the first step to Ireland becoming a secular Republic?
- Catholic child abuse scandals boil around the world
- Prayers at council meeting are ‘not religious’, says council chair
Read the full newsletter BY CLICKING HERE